Saturday, October 22, 2011

Counting blessings!

One of my resolutions for this year is to be a blessing to others.


Truly, this year, God has been showing me on how to bless people. And though I know, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive ( Acts 20:35)', I am still amazed on how God blesses me moreeee than I could imagine when I decide to give more. God does not only bless me financially, He blesses me in relationships, in studies, in spiritual growth, in EVERYTHING I do. This reminds me of Deuteronomy 15:10.


Recently, God has been really blessing me with really wonderful people around me. And there are some that I want to especially thank God for.


1. I am blessed to have you, onni. Thank you for your listening ears, for every prayer that you keep me in, for the trust that you have placed in me, every blessing, every concern and care. He knows that I have been wanting an elder sister, and He gave you to me.


2. I am blessed to have you, butty bro. Every encouragement, every advice, every laughter, every single time you willingly spend to listen, every blessing, every support, I appreciate and treasure every of them. I thank God that He created both of us alike in many ways, that we can understand and encourage each other. He knows that I have been wanting an elder bro, too, and He gave you to me.


3. I am blessed to have you, 매점이모(님). Every fruit and food that you give me every time I visit maejom warms my heart. I did not know a box of Früchtetee and some Rittersport chocolates could do this wonder. To me, it is a wonder. You let me understand and experience, the joy of giving.


4. I am blessed to have you, best friend. We have known each other for 4 years, you know me better than others, you have seen my ugly side, yet, you accept me for who I am. This semester, both of us are busy, yet, a simple message from you let me know that you are still there for me, anytime, when I need you. He knows that I need a best friend, and He gave you to me.


5. I am blessed to have you, pui. I am grateful for the trip, that four of us not only were able to travel together, but to know each other more. You might not know, some random messages you send, managed to put a smile on my face :) They are so random yet so 'you'. Just to let you know, you are always in my prayers. You might not believe in Him, but He loves you, always.


6. I am blessed to have you, my family. This blessing is not given to me only in this year, since I was born, God has given me this gift. I thank Him for every single webcam video calling, every prayer over Skype, every joke, every good news, every support and, love. I know, even if people fail me, I always have your back. 


And I pray that God will continue to make me a channel of blessing to all of you too, and to many more.


Love,
Chelle. 

1 comments:

Gloooooria said...

Heart-warming... :)